With the 3D Spheres - Fill Levels templates, you can convey your values through different fill levels in 3D spheres as well as show those spheres arranged in different figures such as a stepladder or weighting development.
Declare Values with Fill Levels
With sphere diagrams, percentages and distributions can be displayed graphically. The highlighted levels in the spheres represent the percent values. For example, at 5 percent, only a small part of the sphere is filled, whereas at 100 percent, the complete sphere is full.
Present Trends and Weightings
Spheres with fill levels are suitable for companies to display and compare the weightings of work or cost factors. Positive and negative developments can also be conveyed through the various levels of ordered spheres. For business presentations, this quick illustrative overview of trends and percentage distributions is a way to draw the audience in.
Large Selection of 3D Spheres
The collection includes numerous variations of 3D spheres, whose levels are adaptable to your values and can be highlighted with color. In slides with multiple 3D spheres, you can visualize percentage developments in your company and submit a description of your weightings in the standard text placeholder.
With the 3D Sphere - Fill Levels Templates for PowerPoint, You Can
- present illustrative percentage specifications, distributions and trends
- have spheres with color-coded levels in vivid 3D appearance
- convey percentage weightings quickly and easily by inputting your values
PowerPoint Templates Include:
- 3D spheres with data-based levels in different variations
- various sphere arrangements (circles, steps, row etc.)
- text placeholders to insert your content
- No review available for this item.