Improve employee safety with our presentation on Behavior-Based Safety.
Work-Related Injuries can be Prevented
Occupational safety or behavior-based safety (BBS) is a behavioral analysis that aims to prevent accidents in the workplace. The theory behind this approach is that most accidents at work are caused by several minor errors or oversights and can, therefore, be anticipated and avoided.
Safe Behavior Through Intervention
A fatal workplace accident is often only the tip of the iceberg. Minor errors or carelessness are often left unreported. But it’s exactly these small oversights that can lead to a major incident. Behavior-based safety addresses this domino effect. Instead of blaming workers for the incident, the BBS approach examines which behaviors and organizational circumstances led to it. By knowing this, you can inform employees of the possible consequences of small errors and thus prevent future accidents.
Safe behavior should be a long-term habit. Take advantage of our PowerPoint presentation to introduce BBS to your employees. This template not only contains images with background information on occupational safety, but also a series of graphs with statistics and figures on the subject. Also included is a guide on how to implement BBS in your company.
With Our Template for Behavior-Based Safety, You Can
- convey the basic idea of BBS to your employees
- explore different options for implementing occupational safety
- inform your staff on the possible consequences of small errors
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- information on the BBS theory
- a definition and explanation of the BBS approach
- statistics on work-related accidents
- graphs, including an iceberg model of work-related injuries
- details on the causes of accidents at work (motivation, habits, needs, etc.)
- representations of accident prevention (ABC model, etc.)
- checklists to implement behavioral safety at work
- icons about occupational safety
love your products - professional, time saving and well worth the purchase!