Business Intelligence (BI): your tool for the systematic collection, preparation and visualization of business-relevant data.
Achieve Your Company’s Objectives with BI
Globalization, growing competition and accelerating markets have increased the demands on a company. Implementing a business intelligence competency center (BICC) can optimize business operations. This cross-functional team manages all aspects of a company’s BI strategy and can be used in various areas such as Finance, Marketing, Production, Sales and Purchasing.
Minimize Risk and Increase Profitability
The underlying concept of BI is to gain insights that enable better operational or strategic decisions in relation to the company’s objectives. An effective BI strategy can reduce costs and increase the profitability of business processes and supplier/customer relationships.
Our business intelligence template illustrates the processes of decision making, selecting and collecting data, and presenting information. You will also find descriptions and graphical representations of typical BI analysis tools, such as ETL, OLAP, data mining, data discovery and business analytics.
With Our PowerPoint Template on Business Intelligence, You Can
- simplify data access and information sharing
- help identify areas of waste in the system
- enable real-time analysis with quick navigation
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- a definition of business intelligence
- an explanation of BI implementation
- an overview of data warehousing, big data, management science, etc.
- charts and diagrams of possible BI applications
- a comparison of other BI methods
- tools such as ETL, OLAP, data mining, data discovery and business analytics
- the basics of the business intelligence competency center (BICC)
- a presentation of the BI process
Like the colors, desigs, charts - great professional PPT. Easy to use and just a great deal :)