Increase motivation and efficiency in the workplace: Our template shows you how to improve working conditions in your company.
Private Life and Career in Harmony
Work-life balance is the equilibrium between one’s professional and private life. As an essential part of occupational health and safety, effective work-life balance is an asset to both employees and management. It increases motivation in the workplace and can have a positive impact on corporate image.
Avoid Overload and Burnout
Workplace stress such as deadline pressure, unrealistic expectations or lack of support, can result in physical and mental strain ranging from lack of leisure time, to insomnia and burnout. Constant stress impairs an employee’s performance, which in turn hurts the company. With a comprehensive approach to work-life balance, your company can avoid these negative outcomes.
Our PowerPoint template provides you with the necessary information to create a satisfying work environment for your employees. You will find diagrams and graphs summarizing the most important aspects of work-life balance as well as explanations of modern professional life and relevant health issues. This set also includes an introduction to proven methods and procedures for improving work-life balance.
With Our PowerPoint Template, You Can
- present important work-life balance concepts
- make improvements to your working conditions
- introduce your personal action plan
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- information on occupational safety and health
- interaction between companies, employees and society
- stress factors vs. resources
- internal and external effects of work-life balance
- work-life balance statistics
- positive effects of work-life balance on companies
- work-life balance as a responsibility of management
- expectations/provisions of employers and employees
- approaches to achieve work-life balance
- criteria for assessing successful work-life balance measures