The Business Icons collection contains icons with numerous illustrations and symbols of things, work procedures and activities of the business industry, as well as templates for infographics to show workflows and organizational structures.
Convey Illustrative Content
Business icons are used in presentations to represent different products, work procedures or characteristics of the business world. With their help, content can be visually communicated to third parties in a memorable way.
In a business presentation, for example, the targeted expansion in other countries can be mediated by a "globe" icon, or planning new purchases can be marked by a "cart." By combining multiple icons, all infographics can be efficiently used to explain complex work procedures or task distributions without lengthy and redundant textual descriptions.
Comprehensive Business Icon Collection
This collection includes 400 different icons in a minimalist flat design with symbols and representations from the business industry. In addition, slides are included with infographics compiled from icons that can be filled with pre-placed text placeholders with customized content.
With the Business Icons Templates for PowerPoint, You Can
- have professionally designed graphics for your business presentation
- assist or replace text and words with matching symbols
- quickly create your business infographics composed of icons
PowerPoint Templates Include
- 400 business icons in reduced flat design
- numerous representations of communication and work procedures
- icon infographics (hierarchy, decision-making, etc.) with text placeholders