This bundle includes professionally designed schedules and a photo calendar for PowerPoint that will allow for clear organization and presentation of your appointments and tasks in 2017.
Whether it’s for planning personnel deployment, events, meetings, business appointments, holidays or other date-related appointments, calendars are an important tool for effective and structured time management. In presentations, calendars are frequently referred to for reasons such as announcing an event or pointing out upcoming deadlines.
Editable Calendar for Presentations
Used daily, calendars are characterized by the fact that specific days and periods contain notes and markings which can be supplemented or amended at anytime. A calendar in PowerPoint provides these possibilities of adjustment in the form of editable text placeholders and various formatting options.
Calendar in Different Variations
Our PowerPoint Calendar Bundle 2017 offers several annual, monthly, weekly and daily calendars in professional designs. In addition, photo calendars are included with illustrative designs from architecture, business and nature images that follow each season. The preformatted text placeholders offer the opportunity of quickly inserting data and notes.
With the Calendar 2017 Bundle for PowerPoint, you can
- have professionally designed yearly, monthly, weekly and daily calendars
- plan and visualize meetings, deadlines, holidays, birthdays, etc.
- present important dates on calendar slides with vivid photo opportunities
PowerPoint Templates Include
- the products Calendar 2017 and Calendar 2017 Photo
- both products in 3 different variations: German (CW = Monday-Sunday), English "Europe" (CW = Monday-Sunday), English "International" (CW = Sunday-Saturday)
- annual, half-yearly, 4 monthly, quarterly, bimonthly, monthly or weekly calendars
- a variety of photo themes from business, architecture and nature
- text placeholders
GREAT! I was looking forward to your calendar this year, and yes, earlier would be better! THNKS
I used your calendarlast year - really helped me plan!! Thanks for the new calendar, but it would help if you posted this a few months earlier :) perhaps next year??