The DynamicNEWS Add-In
Install DynamicNEWS Add-In in PowerPoint to display messages, news, stock quotes or other text sources from the RSS Feed base and image files during presentations.
Integrate RSS Feeds in Presentations
This add-in provides dynamic integration of RSS feeds in PowerPoint presentations. The standard contents of an RSS feed are included individually in the elements of a presentation.
RSS from all Subject Areas and for all Purposes
The add-in bridges the gap between traditional PowerPoint presentations and breaking news. Dazzle your audience by displaying the latest news or economic developments at trade fairs, corporate presentations and other presentations.
Install and Get Going
Its simple installation and operation allows rapid mounting and adaptation to individual applications. Use the add-in at trade shows, in corporate presentations with an integrated news ticker or in the financial world by viewing current stock prices and economic changes in a timely manner. You can also display text messages and image files.
A Dynamic PowerPoint Presentation
Note that the add-in must be installed on all computers on which the presentation is to be shown, so that the news display functions properly. With the add-in, you get templates in which feeds have been inserted and arranged. You can use the included templates or install customized feeds according to your own ideas.
Take Advantage of Dynamic Ads and
- keep continuous presentations up to date
- link breaking news with steady content
- complement rigid corporate presentations with dynamic tools
The DynamicNEWS Add-In Includes:
- a setup to install the add-in
- instructions for rapid implementation and integration of RSS feeds
- configuration options and aids
- preformatted slides
- display options and design ideas
The add-in is compatible with the following office and operating system versions:
- Microsoft Office 2016 (32/64bit)
- Microsoft Office 2019 (32/64bit)
- Microsoft Office 365 (32/64bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 (32/64bit)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (32/64bit)
Please note: The Add-In is not compatible with Mac systems.