Use our template to illustrate Gartner Inc.’s Hype Cycle, and present the latest developments in innovations and the five phases of emerging technologies.
The Hype Cycle, coined by Gartner consultant Jackie Fenn, is a graphical representation of the top emerging trends and technologies. Every year, the market research firm Gartner Inc. publishes their Hype Cycle to present the current phases of technologies as well as predictions about their development.
Develop a Course of Action
Innovations require a new approach to uncertainty. Whether and when a product will establish itself on the market is often unclear. Forecasts provide great support in planning and monitoring innovation processes.
Use this PowerPoint template to inform your team about the different phases of an innovation’s life cycle leading to market entry. It will guide you through introducing new technologies and developing an appropriate course of action.
With Our Gartner Hype Cycle Template, You Can
- take advantage of ready-made graphics to clearly visualize the current state of your technologies
- derive the ideal strategy to further develop innovations
- use information on the origin and development of the Gartner Hype Cycle
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- information about Gartner Inc.
- a definition of the Gartner Hype Cycle
- the development of the Hype Cycle
- possible applications
- Hype Cycle graphic templates
- advantages for companies
- No review available for this item.