Apply for the laboratory profession with the help of our cover letter, cover page and resume templates for PowerPoint as well as six slides of professional application tips.
Application Help for a Lab Position
Those who either have just finished their lab studies, or already have extensive experience in the field and are looking to change positions, face the same challenge of the application process. Creating a cover letter and resume can take a lot of time and energy, so it would be useful to have professionally designed templates to refer to.
An advantage of these appealing application layouts is that they stay in the HR managers‘ minds, making you stand out from the mass of applicants. The chance of being invited to an interview increases enormously. Another benefit is that you can save time by utilizing the sample text for the cover letter and inserting work experience and skills directly into the premade resume layout.
Layout Templates, Sample Texts, Graphics and Application Tips
The set includes templates for cover letters, resumes and cover pages in professional design. The slides are provided with sample texts and a cover page with a pipette image which is fitting for the laboratory field. In addition, six slides with application tips are listed, including the typical manner at an interview.
With the Application Templates for the Laboratory Profession, You Can
- insert your information into cover letter and resume templates
- organize your application materials in a corresponding layout for the lab profession
- receive professional tips for the entire application process
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- cover letters, resumes and cover pages in a professional design
- pipette graphics on cover pages
- sample images and texts that also can be replaced with customized content
- 6 application tips including appropriate dress attire at the interview