With the DynamicWEATHER Add-In, you can integrate the Yahoo Weather RSS feeds dynamic weather information for locations worldwide in your PowerPoint presentation.
By installing the add-in, dynamic integration of Yahoo’s RSS weather feed occurs in your presentation. In this way you may prepare presentation slides whenever you like and still have the most current information on weather conditions on the day of your presentation.
... and Global
The add-in provides you with weather information for all locations around the world. Once you have set your location, these different data and display options are available at your disposal - from current temperatures about the humidity up to the sunset time.
In presentations on weather-dependent topics, the DynamicWEATHER Add-In can serve as a planning tool. For example, slides with announcements of corporate events and company outings can be highlighted with a weather forecast and lectures on business trips can be provided with air travel destination information. In addition, in some industries, the organization of working time is dependent on the weather conditions and specific production or work processes can only be controlled through knowledge of visibility and wind speeds - this data can all be accessed via the add-in.
Dynamic Weather Information for PowerPoint
In addition to the current weather, our add-in offers the opportunity to select or add any location, for which you also get forecasts for up to four days. In addition, you can adjust the way in which you present your weather information, for example, symbolically as an icon or precise number of degrees of temperature. Further information on wind, climate and time of day can quickly be retrieved and always kept up-to-date thanks to the dynamic RSS feeds.
With the DynamicWEATHER Add-In for PowerPoint, You
- continuously have current weather information during your presentation
- can display weather reports and forecasts for any location worldwide
- can complement rigid slide content through dynamic design elements
The DynamicWEATHER Add-In Includes:
- a setup to install
- instructions for rapid integration and application of RSS feeds
- wind information (wind chill, wind direction, speed)
- climate data (humidity, barometric pressure, temperature rise, visibility)
- daily information (time of sunrise / sunset, temperature, date, etc.)
- weather forecast from 1 to 4 days
- location indicator (country, city, region)
- weather icons in black and white
Compatibility with the Following Office and Operating System Versions:
- Microsoft Office 2010 (32bit & 64bit)
- Microsoft Office 2013 (32bit & 64bit)
- Microsoft Office 2016 (32bit & 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit & 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit & 64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit & 64bit)
Perfect for when you´re traveling all over the world making presentations