With the Agenda Toolbox (Animated) you receive numerous agenda templates with 3 to 20 agenda items, animated graphics and different arrangements such as a list or diary with individual dates.
To-Do List and Planner
Agendas are usually used to create either to-do lists or to structure meeting and convention procedures. This helps to give the present attendees a time structure and outline for the upcoming meeting.
Lectures Divided, Staying on Track
Observers never get off track following a lecture that is deliberately divided in several sections and displays the current agenda point or color codes the next section in the outline. In addition, an overall session outline can be determined in advance for meetings with several speakers.
Range of Animated Agenda Slides
This toolbox contains a wide range of agendas in different design variations (circular arrangement, diary structuring, etc.) with 3-20 agenda points. All graphics are animated and vector-based, so they can be adjusted to one’s liking in size, shape and color.
With Agenda Toolbox for PowerPoint, You Can
- quickly and clearly organize your presentations/ meetings
- have many agenda templates for all applications
- clearly create your agenda by using animated agenda items
PowerPoint Templates Include
- animated agenda templates in different variations (tabular list, circuit assembly, diary structuring, etc.)
- agendas of 3 to 20 agenda points
- variety of agenda points (3D cube, figures, circles, etc.)
- designed slides with graphics and pictures on the topic of "Business"