This template clearly conveys crowdfunding processes to present your own projects.
Crowdfunding involves the acquisition of capital to fund projects and product ideas. The crowd consists of many supporters who are recruited via online crowdfunding platforms. At times, they are motivated to contribute through promised compensation.
Realize Business Ideas
There are several strategies and models to convince the crowd to finance a project. For example, supporters can provide funds out of pure interest for a business idea and receive no compensation, or be rewarded remuneration or shares in the business.
Our template contains the most important approaches to crowdfunding, as well as graphs and explanations to illustrate the best strategy for your project. Crowdfunding statistics, advantages/disadvantages and checklists complete this template and are useful tools for implementing your crowdfunding model.
With Our Crowdfunding PowerPoint Template, You Can
- convey the advantages and processes of crowdfunding
- win supporters with a convincing presentation
- find the appropriate crowdfunding model for your project
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- a definition of crowdfunding
- an explanation of crowdsourcing
- various crowdfunding models (donation-based, equity-based, reward-based, lending-based)
- implementation of a crowdfunding project
- funding threshold and funding limit chart
- crowdfunding platforms
- crowdfunding implementation plan