Definitions, basics, analysis templates such as preference matrix and the PIMS matrix, innovation concepts and innovation models packed in one PowerPoint set.
Innovation management establishes novelties concerning the product catalog, the corporate management, new technologies, services and processes. Corporate management introduces such innovations so that entrepreneurial and economic success can be achieved.
Innovation management covers different areas of an application (such as process and product management) and requires specialized staff that coordinates and manages procedures and developments.
PowerPoint Templates on Innovation Management
Use predefined templates which exemplify analyses and models on innovation management and which enable you to adequately deduce innovation concepts. Various matrix templates (such as risk-attractiveness matrix, utility analysis, market positioning matrix, etc.) and many strategy tools support you to creating the most professional management presentation.
PowerPoint Templates Include:
- definitions, basics and goals of innovation management
- illustrations of different innovation forms
- innovation characteristics template
- target costing template
- innovation process templates
- analysis and strategy templates such as the strategy fits checklist, the market positioning matrix, the potential analysis, strength and weakness analysis, preference matrix, idea portfolio matrix, utility analysis, risk-attractiveness matrix, PIMS model, timing strategies, and much more
- project planning templates
- collection of innovation concepts
- chain linked model
- stage gate model
- innovation funnel (3 & 4 phases)
Ain’t no other slides but yours. Goodness, you see the difference, I can tell you that. Wish I had found you earlier, though.
Innovation is not as easy as you might think. We are glad to have come across this set for it gave us helpful insights and graphics to work with. Highly recommendable if you want to go a step further with your business.