Utilize diagrams of the Deming Cycle (PDCA), tasks, process steps and other features of quality auditing for PowerPoint.
A Comparison with Defined Standards
An audit systematically assesses whether a business process meets certain pre-defined standards. When this process concerns quality management (QM), it is known as a quality audit. Its purpose is to show the areas for possible and necessary improvements.
A Systematic Concept of Quality Improvement
Quality assurance aims to maintain a certain product or service quality. Quality management goes a step further by ensuring continuous improvement in quality and efficiency. Quality auditing is a proven method to achieve this objective.
All information on how to perform quality audits can be found in our PowerPoint template. Every step of the audit process is explained, and detailed charts and graphs display how to implement them. Our comprehensive set makes briefing your audit team or introducing quality audits to your company a simple task.
With Our Presentation for Quality Auditing, You Can
- structure quality management actions
- brief your staff about quality auditing
- visualize the results of quality improvement
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- a quality audit definition
- quality assurance vs. quality management
- parts and principles of quality management
- graphs of the Deming Cycle (PDCA)
- benefits of a quality management system
- an overview of total quality management
- auditing basics (criteria, tasks, goals, etc.)
- internal vs. external audits (first, second, and third-party audits)
- the implementation and certification of an audit
- detailed slides with steps of the audit process
- qualifications and requirements of an auditor
- checklists for a successful audit