Encourage your employees through lean leadership and achieve a continuous improvement process in your company.
Lean leadership became known through Toyota’s leadership development model. The lean approach differs greatly from traditional leadership models and management styles. Its primary focus is optimizing performance and improvement processes throughout the organization by minimizing waste and strengthening the abilities of executives, which in turn strengthens those of employees.
In contrast to authoritative leadership styles, lean leaders guide through inspiration. They support and challenge their employees to use and develop their own abilities. Lean leadership strives to improve employee performance and strengthen the company's innovative drive and competitiveness.
The Lean Leadership template helps you understand and successfully implement the leadership model. Take advantage of numerous slides containing diagrams, graphics, and explanations.
With This PowerPoint Template, You Can
- clearly present the concept of lean leadership
- use detailed graphics with corresponding explanations
- obtain helpful information on implementing lean leadership strategies
This Template Includes:
- a definition
- the Toyota production system
- the development of lean leadership
- concepts and systems
- strategies for practical application
- information on lean leaders
- shop floor management
- visual management