Project Environment Analysis, Power, Legitimacy and Urgency Model, influence-interest matrix and Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP): our set provides templates for successful project management.
Taking All Interest Groups into Account
Every entrepreneurial activity has to consider the interests of shareholders as well as of other groups which are directly or indirectly connected to the company’s decisions. These stakeholders can be employees, clients, suppliers or even the state and society. A specific examination of their relationships towards the company allows the detectability of risks in an early state.
Minimizing Project Risks
The portfolio of a stakeholder analysis contains tools to classify and evaluate different interest groups. This concept describes the decision-making process in four steps: defining stakeholders, analyzing their relationships, evaluating possible risks and formulating an engagement plan. A mathematical method called Analytic Hierarchy Process helps to make reasonable decisions.
This set of templates includes vivid graphics to show even difficult relationships between the stakeholders. In addition, a toolbox provides a selection of other design modules. A detailed system of charts and matrices, which includes e.g. a Communication and Reporting Plan, enables you to intensively examine certain aspects.
Our Components of a Stakeholder Analysis Provide…
- the opportunity to display relationships in an organized way
- tools to identify and balance risks
- a detailed system of charts and matrices
PowerPoint Templates Include:
- four steps to carry out a stakeholder analysis
- list of external and internal stakeholders (with graphics)
- Power, Legitimacy and Urgency Model
- stakeholder map
- different versions of a Project Environment Analysis
- toolboxes with design modules
- interests, expectations, relations and roles of stakeholders
- tables to list and evaluate individual stakeholders
- selection of matrices (influence-interest, portfolio, goal, preference)
- Analytic Hierarchy Process (AHP)
- templates to plan measures
- Communication and Reporting Plan