PowerPoint Template Bundle on Added Value and Value Proposition, with Slides for Value Chain, Value Comparison Matrix and Much More.
Optimizing Planning and Value PropositionThe first part of this bundled set covers the value chain; this enables you to clearly present production stages and associated business processes to create a comprehensive value analysis.
An important part of the value chain is the company’s value proposition. The second part of the set deals with value proposition and a company's business model. The essential elements of price, product and service are highlighted and used to optimize and further develop the entire company.
Designing Clear AnalysesOptimize your company by tailoring specific processes to the value chain and improve your value proposition to your customers. By visualizing processes, you can define your value proposition and facilitate its implementation. The various value proposition builder framework model templates are particularly helpful. Use these tools to present competitive comparisons based on the principles of the value proposition builder and value comparison matrix. A wide variety of design variants are available to analyze your value chain, both in two-dimensional format and with three-dimensional effects. Visualize how your company's own value creation activities in production, outbound logistics, marketing and sales, and customer service in just a few simple steps.
With This Bundle You Can
- clearly present your value creation activities
- optimize your business model according to product, service and price
- utilize various tools, including helpful questions and competitive comparisons
This PowerPoint Template Contains:
- slide sets with different value chain designs
- slides for presenting value proposition characteristics
- various graphs and diagrams for value chain analyses
- slides for a high concept pitch, value proposition canvas and customer value map
- tips for increasing value proposition