Use the Value Proposition templates to bring out the benefits of your products and business models for customers and value-added partners with the help of tables, matrices, questionnaires and more. These templates use paradigms and structuring tips to present your business in a professional way.
Value Proposition is a company's promise to its customers of offered benefits or added value of their products and services. In addition to consumers, added-value partners from suppliers to investors also receive the value proposition, which should encourage participation in the business model.
Satisfaction and Retention of Customers and Partners
Value Proposition is based on the satisfaction and the needs of customers and business partners. Thus, the aim is to link them to the company long term in order to achieve sales growth and to sharpen the company's profile by focusing on specific needs. With the help of professional presentations, you can convey your value proposition with a clear view.
Work Out and Present Value Proposition
This template collection includes pages that contain steps and models such as the "Value Proposition Builder Framework," which describe where you can refer to the definition of their value proposition.
Furthermore, they feature work aids such as questionnaires for identification benefits and matrices for competitive comparisons in order to identify customer needs. In addition, you can use these templates with different principles and text blocks, after which your value proposition can be constructed and structured.
With the Value Proposition Templates for PowerPoint, You Can
- have a number of support tools for the development of their "Value Proposition"
- convey the benefits of your products or your business model through aesthetic means
- perform benefit-identification quickly and easily through premade tables and matrices
PowerPoint Templates Include
- slides about the structure and the making of the "Value Proposition" (definition, model, framework)
- tips for creating a value proposition (components of the benefit differentiation, 3 important elements)
- questionnaires and tables for benefit-identification
- matrices for competitive positioning, benefit prioritization, etc.
- slides with examples and assistance as text modules for generating the value proposition
This product really saved me a lot of time. I hope there will be more of that in the future.
Exactly what I needed, thanks! Keep it up.
This is pretty neat but I wish there were more color choices.