Use planning tools and analysis methods to visualize your business development strategy.
Business development (BD) refers to the techniques designed to stimulate a company’s growth. These methods are geared towards developing new business or expanding products or services.
Business development affects various areas of a company, such as Marketing, Sales, and Product Development. With the use of analytical tools, a BD manager can impact how a product or service is put on the market.
This template contains definitions and explanations of BD tasks and strategies. Calendars and project schedules aid in defining individual work steps. Graphs of analytical tools and development phases are ideal for presenting a business development plan.
With the Business Development Template for PowerPoint, You Can
- visualize you company’s growth strategy
- obtain useful analytical tools, such as SWOT and STEP
- develop your strategy with BD planning tools
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- a definition of business development
- organizational types of business development
- Porter’s Five Forces model
- a market analysis
- a target group analysis
- tasks of the BD manager
- a project schedule
- the business development management process
- SWOT analysis
- portfolio analysis
- utility analysis
- STEP analysis
- a checklist