With the Business Excellence Model (EFQM) templates for PowerPoint, you can adjust the quality management of your company to the needs of business excellence in order to prepare for an ideal EFQM certification process.
The EFQM model of the European Foundation for Business
Excellence (EFQM) is a certification process that verifies the quality management implementation of a company. It comes from the idea of Total Quality Management, which aims for optimizing a company at all levels and increasing customer satisfaction by complete employee participation.
Quality Management Certification
In order for a company to earn and obtain the "excellence" certification, it is first required to implement a self-assessment. This evaluation is based on a questionnaire taken from the EFQM model. Depending on the results, the company can then take part in the three-step award program of EFQM.
Pave the Way for Business Excellence
In order for your company to achieve successful results, incorporate the eight basic principles of the EFQM model as a guide, as well as the RADAR logic and the Baldrige model. With the Business Excellence Model (EFQM) templates, these as well as the nine EFQM model criteria (five qualifier and four result criteria), to which the self-assessment questionnaire is designed for in the EFQM certification, are illustrated with different graphics. In order to achieve optimal quality management, you can bring your employees closer to the best practices and ideas of business excellence all provided on 28 PowerPoint Templates, as well as prepare your company for the targeted EFQM certification process.
With the Business Excellence Model (EFQM) templates for PowerPoint, You Can
- clearly implement the principles and criteria of the EFQM model
- encourage the introduction and implementation of the self-assessment process
- simplify the presentation of a concrete business excellence improvement plan
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- Principles of Business Excellence graphics
- RADAR logic
- assessment guideline table
- assessment cycle graphics
- Baldrige Model
- framework for Business Excellence
- universal Business Excellence model
- principles for Excellence and Business Performance
- a template inlcuding the plan for improving Business Excellence