The extensive Change Management PowerPoint set to successfully plan and implement change processes within your company.
Change with Change Management
The term Change Management defines all measures to develop new strategies and processes which are necessary to adapt to changing market conditions. Scholars have developed different approaches in Change Management. Two well-known approaches are the Change Model by Lewin, which focuses on three phases: unfreezing, movement and refreezing, and the 8-Step Process for Leading Change.
Change Management is not a novelty on the management level, but a crucial element of company management that allows enterprises to stay flexible and adaptive to changing market conditions. Change management enables you to adjust strategies quickly and increase profits.
The PowerPoint set, Change Management was created to provide definitions, basic knowledge and guidance when implementing change management principles. To illustrate and document facts and results, we have developed a collection of themes and templates which accompany your change process.
The Change Management Set Helps You to
- inform employees about future change processes
- document all developments
- provide professional guidance
PowerPoint Templates Include
- four focal points on Change Management: basics/definitions, change concepts and instruments, planning/implementation
- collection of worksheets
- John P. Kotter’s 8-Step Process
- Kurt Lewin’s Three-Phases-Model (unfreezing, movement, refreezing)
- Psychological Change Process in seven phases
- management audit analysis template
- scenario analysis
- acceptance matrix
- process diagrams
- checklists for change process
- and much more!