Interlocking Ring Charts to Visualize Your Work Processes.
Repetition is Not Always a Bad Thing
Very few projects progress in a straight line. You and your team may need to circle back to a previous step. Ring charts in the form of loops can help visualize such situations.
Structure Your Work Processes
What are the individual steps of your work process and how does that process fit into the overall context of your project? Visualize these steps with our Looping Circle Charts for PowerPoint. Individual elements can be easily rearranged with just a couple of mouse clicks.
With Our Looping Circle Charts You Can
- visualize repetitive events
- indicate intermediate steps as required
- structure work processes
This PowerPoint Template Contains:
- ring charts in loop design with up to three loops
- placeholders for images and symbols
- a toolbox of additional loop elements