A toolbox containing ready-made slides, explanations, diagrams, and graphic elements for creating and presenting an individual coaching concept.
Coaching involves a series of different consulting methods (individual coaching, business coaching, group coaching, and supervisor coaching). Coaches often pinpoint their clients’ issues through structured conversations in which personal and professional concerns are analyzed. The coach and client work together to cultivate personalized solutions.
Toolbox for Coaches
As a coach, it is important to exude professionalism - the first impression is crucial. Our templates can help you create a presentation to highlight your skills and methods.
Benefit from our numerous explanations, diagrams, and graphics on coaching processes, coaching units, project plans, reporting templates, and much more. Create your own coaching model and convince your clients of its advantages. All pre-designed elements are ready to use and can be filled with your content or rearranged to your personal preferences.
With the Coaching Process Toolbox, You Can
- take advantage of a wide selection of templates about coaching
- illustrate individual coaching models in a memorable way
- create convincing presentations of your coaching approach
This Template Includes:
- slides to present your personal profile and philosophy
- slides to highlight your capabilities and areas of expertise
- business coaching
- information on coaching units
- the coaching process
- ideas for a coaching conversation
- a project plan
- reporting templates
- the benefits of coaching
- methods to evaluate coaching
- feedback questionnaires
- slides to list references
- contact information templates
- No review available for this item.