Choose from our selection of maps of different continents, regions and countries in the world in an interactive presentation for PowerPoint.
The modern economy is international. A clear understanding of the events in each market of the world can make or break a business strategy. Therefore, exports, expanding locations and a global infrastructure are significant issues for companies with international operations.
Browse by Country
With our presentation for PowerPoint, you can provide essential information about the different countries and markets with just a few mouse clicks and make them accessible to your team, your supervisor or others. In our slides, you will find a complete map of the world, geographical figures of the different continents and other regions such as Southeast Asia, the Middle East, Scandinavia or the Benelux countries. Pull up detailed information about a particular country by simply clicking on it. This includes a diagram of the state borders with labeled parts of the country, its flags or capital marker.
Linking each slide to one another enables intuitive navigation between the maps, meaning you can skip to any point in the presentation without having to look at the slides in between. The time saved can then be used for spontaneous Q & A. The various maps in the set can also be individually formatted, for example, each part of the country can be separately colored or labeled. A selection of design examples can supply ideas and templates on how to incorporate additional information into the various slides.
Interactive Maps for PowerPoint
- provide a clear geographic overview
- show the most relevant information for each region
- can be operated intuitively in a lecture
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- a world map and diagrams of different continents
- different regions of the world as a map graphic (Middle East, Oceania, etc.)
- areas of the world in geographical representation with highlighted parts of the country and capitals
- design examples such as templates for infographics, etc.
- different labeling options (flags, pins, etc.)