The template for gap analysis explained with diagrams, definitions and information, the method for the identification of strategic and operational gaps.
The Concept of Gap Analysis
Gap analysis is a standard controlling tool of strategic planning in business. Strategic and operational gaps are identified by analyzing the space between specific targets and the expected development of the company. You should always start from the current state of the business and consider what you want to achieve in the future.
Achievement of Business Goals and Better Quality of Service
Gap analysis is not a one-time system, but a continuous process that is needed to improve a company's lasting success. Part of this is an approached known as the Servqual model. It is used to improve the service quality of a company by focusing on eliminating discrepancies (gaps) between target and actual values of customer recognition.
Our PowerPoint Template helps you to carry out a gap analysis step-by-step with appealing graphics paying particular attention to the Servqual model.
The Gap Analysis Template, You Can
- demonstrate strategic and operational gaps in your company
- use the Servqual model to optimize your service quality
- visualize the actions to bridge the gaps
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- gap analysis basics
- several graphical representations
- explanations on operational and strategic gaps
- advantages and disadvantages of the gap analysis
- courses of action for gaps
- strategic planning and procedures for a gap analysis
- information about the Servqual model
- different Servqual models types
- tips for analyzing service quality
Thanks for this topic! I've been looking forward to Gap-Analysis!!
I have to agree - nice designs and easy to put in my own content. But, I also really like that you have content ready-made in the sets. There is just no faster and professional way of using PowerPoint. Love it!
Hi PresentationLoad! Thanks for your great designed PPT templates, your work has impacted my career greatly!