Comprehensive Collection of Leadership PPT Tools:
A wide-ranging and essential set of leadership models and theories; explore and apply those which suit your needs best.
Leadership Benefits from Effective Modelling
Leadership models have been developed and honed over decades, meaning that they have a lot to teach about enabling safe and confident employee management and contributing to the success of the company. Over time, of course, a manager’s relationship with their employees has changed; today, the focus is more on motivating colleagues in a spirit of partnership than on simply issuing orders. Companies must also adapt continually to new requirements, meaning precisely tailored management measures are needed. To find the right strategy for leading their employees in this field of conflicting challenges, managers need extensive prior knowledge of leadership models and styles.
Leadership PPT Tools to the Rescue!
Leadership models allow you to understand and present complex interpersonal and structural processes in companies in a simplified way, making them understandable to all. This strengthens insights into human relationships in business, allowing managers to encourage goal-oriented behavior well adapted to your particular situation.
This comprehensive collection of leadership PowerPoint models allows you to optimize your own and colleagues' leadership style. These slides are perfect in presenting different approaches to leadership in a clear and understandable way, with a wide range of professionally designed charts and graphics.
With this Leadership PPT Tools Template, You Can
- enjoy a comprehensive collection of established leadership models
- gain new insights into the roles and responsibilities of leadership
- present a variety of leadership philosophies, styles and models
This Leadership Template Includes:
- Carlyle and Galton Trait Theory
- Kouzes and Posner’s Trait Theory
- Ralph Stogdill’s Trait Theory
- Douglas McGregor’s Theory X and Theory Y
- Kurt Lewin’s Three-Style Model
- Bolman and Deal’s Four-Frame Model
- Blake Mouton Managerial Grid
- Fiedler’s Contingency Theory
- Hersey-Blanchard Situational Leadership Theory
- House and Evans’ Path-Goal Theory
- Tannenbaum and Schmidt Continuum
- Kouzes and Posner’s Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership
- John Adair’s Action-Centered Leadership Model
- Scouller’s Three Levels of Leadership
- Servant Leadership
- Authentic Leadership
- Ethical Leadership
- Value-Based Leadership
- Bureaucratic Leadership
- Charismatic Leadership
- Narcissistic Leadership
- Transformational Leadership/Transactional Leadership
- Shared Leadership
- French and Raven’s Six Bases of Power
- Nine Leadership Styles and Their Influence on a Team