Visualize Relationships between Individual Elements and Create Your Own Diagrams of Spheres in Cubes.
Use Spheres in Cubes to Your Advantage
These three-dimensional spheres in cubes are perfect for representing relationships. A single sphere can symbolize a part or a person of the company, while the cube represents the company in which the different departments or people work. You can display several individual parts of a common whole with these vivid graphics.
The spheres in the transparent boxes can be colored differently to illustrate certain properties or show connections between individual parts.
Visualize Individual Parts of a Whole
Quickly delineate processes and developments by combining the sphere-in-cube graphics with customizable arrows. You can even create your own sphere-in-cube diagrams. Text placeholders offer enough space for explanations without while maintaining a streamlined layout.
With This 3D Spheres in Cubes Set You Can
- represent individual parts of a whole
- create your own diagrams
- visualize developments and processes
This PowerPoint Template Contains:
- a selection of 3D graphics of spheres in cubes
- text placeholders
- slides for presenting interactions and change
- a toolbox for creating your own 3D sphere-in-cube graphics
- No review available for this item.