With our template for sustainability management, you can integrate resource-conserving processes into your business actions and future economic activities.
Sustainability Issues – A Global Concern
The issue of sustainability continues to grow in importance, and not just from an ecological standpoint. Businesses in all sectors understand more deeply the relevance of sustainability principles to their operations. With strategies such as the value chain and the Sustainability Balanced Scorecard (SBSC), businesses can implement sustainability management into their processes and save money long term.
The Right Approach to Sustainability
Current environmental developments place increasing demands on businesses. Our template helps you visualize these complex demands and provides you with different strategies to implement sustainability management into your business. A description of the three pillars of sustainability (environmental, ecological and social), insightful models and graphs, as well as detailed explanations of various strategies, aim to integrate sustainability requirements into your business to reduce resource expenditure and help you work more efficiently.
With Our Sustainability Management Template, You Can
- present your concept for successful sustainable management
- increase efficiency and profitability
- demonstrate the reduction in ecological and human resource costs
Our Sustainability Management Template Includes:
- definitions of sustainability management
- explanations of the most important sustainability concepts
- a presentation of the principles of sustainability
- an overview of the three pillars of sustainability management
- strategic sustainability objectives and measures
- explanations of sustainability strategies (value chain, SBSC etc.)
- process management concepts and tools
- various sustainability concept applications
- checklists for implementation