With the Tables with Symbols collection, you can convey your data tables in different varieties with several graphics to fill the table fields such as Harvey Balls, squares, arrows or bullets.
Pictorial Overview of Complex Datasets
Companies create certain table questionnaires for customers, partners or employees, weights of various work sectors or timelines, which give information about trends, sales, spending and more that can be deduced. Use the icons to quickly convey relevant information to third parties.
If showing, for example, in which years the expenditures were higher than a certain percentage of the budget, you could insert a hook icon for "higher" and a cross icon for "not higher" in the table fields according to their respective years. This communicates the information in a pictorial overview and spares the audience a lengthy reading and evaluation of individual data.
Several Symbols and Templates Tables
This collection includes a wide selection of table templates with different column or row numbers and symbols to fill the table cells, for example, directional arrows, checkmark, as well as cross balls or Harvey Balls for percentage, quantity and time information. The table rows and columns can be quickly labeled by premade text placeholders with your details and the individual cells can be filled with matching graphics for your event.
With the Tables with Symbols Templates for PowerPoint, You Can
- create easy to follow reports on your data volumes with matching symbols
- fill professionally designed table templates with your values
- communicate your data by aesthetic means
PowerPoint Templates Include
- tables in different varieties
- several column or line numbers
- several symbols (Harvey Balls, hook and cross, arrows, balls, squares)
- text placeholders to quickly insert your data and descriptions