Use this template to present your company’s performance and create a professional annual report.
An annual report is a comprehensive review of a company’s performance over the past fiscal year. It provides a detailed overview of your company’s financial performance and includes key information, such as balance sheets and income statements. It also highlights achievements and future objectives.
Present Your Annual Report
This extensive set enables you to quickly create your own annual report with your financial figures and information.
- Use the overview templates to introduce the key players in your company and their responsibilities.
- Present your company’s business strategy, business model, corporate structure, and unique strengths.
- Visualize facts and figures from subsidiaries using a variety of charts and diagrams.
- Present important annual highlights on a timeline and illustrate the location of company headquarters and secondary office locations on a world map.
- Conclude your presentation with a brief overview of the most salient points of the annual report (quick view), pertinent company contact information and a glossary.
All slides are professionally designed and structured, allowing you to easily create a polished annual report presentation.
With This PowerPoint Template, You Can
- quickly create a professional annual report
- communicate your company’s most important financial figures
- highlight various aspects of the past fiscal year
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- title slides
- content slides
- slides to present the board of directors and chairperson
- business strategy templates
- report templates (financial performance, shares, outlook, risk report, corporate governance)
- annual highlights
- world maps