This PowerPoint set includes crisis matrix, crisis course matrix, data-driven diagrams, ABC analysis, break-even analysis, crisis phase models and crisis management definitions to illustrate the prevention and the solution of possible crises.
Crisis Management to Prevent and Solve Impending Crises
Crisis management involves all procedures that deal with the avoidance and clarification of crisis causes so that the existence of a company is not threatened. The executives of crisis management are all persons who are involved in preventing and/or solving possible crisis (in concern to the planning, implanting and controlling strategies and objectives).
In regard of crisis management, one differentiates different types such as:
- survival crises (caused by liquidity problems, insolvency risks, etc.)
- confrontation crises
- technological crises (lack of change management, lack of acceptance of change management)
- organizational misdeeds (problems on executive level)
- profit crises
- liquidity crises
- strategic crises
As soon as a company has defined its current status within the crisis management phases, crisis management can be planned and implemented. To optimize workflows and to prevent future crises, good communication channels between employees and management are crucial.
Crises Management in PowerPoint
Use crisis management templates to visualize the full course of the crisis and show causes for either survival crises, confrontation crises or any other crisis and display prevention methods and solutions.
Crises Management Templates will:
- simplify the illustration of your current status
- help to display prevention and solution techniques
- serve to analyze data and visualize all important figures
PowerPoint Templates Include:
- crisis matrix
- crisis course matrix
- data-driven charts
- crisis management process template
- chart on crisis course
- market situation analysis template
- break-even analysis (data-driven)
- ABC analysis (data-driven)