Incorporate the basic concepts of customer relationship management (CRM) in a PowerPoint presentation.
The Relationship with the Customer
CRM is a business philosophy that focuses on the customer. Long-term relationships are built and strengthened by individualized, customer-based marketing. The CRM concept includes strategies for planning, management and implementation of various interactions between clients and companies.
Communication and Information
Various media options are used to establish efficient customer relationship management such as Internet, TV advertisements, mailings, etc. Moreover, modern information technologies can be used to find out what offers the best communication to the customer.
The goal is not selling single products to as many customers as possible, but rather ensuring that each one purchases a variety of different products on self-initiative. By this, CRM turns away from centering on new customer acquisition and instead encourages existing clients to buy other products and services. To simplify the use of this concept, take a look at our PowerPoint set, a guide to various procedures and approaches, as well as diagrams and definitions of key terms.
With Our Presentation Slides, You Can
- summarize the main approaches of CRM
- include a guide to optimal implementation of your CRM strategy
- provide tools to improve long-term customer loyalty
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- information about the necessity of CRM
- concept definitions and key elements
- representations of the customer journey
- the CRM cycle
- individual divisions of CRM
- channels of customer interaction
- methods of data analysis (data warehouse, OLAP cubes, data mining)
- tools for customer and market analysis