This PowerPoint set conveys the functions and relevance of data centers for your company with numerous graphics.
Specialization in Data and Information
A data center controls the computing technology of a company or administrative area. In addition to protecting and storing data, this facility also handles administration and processing tasks. To optimize the use of its complex infrastructure, a data center must meet certain requirements such as having a power supply and air conditioning.
Store Data Efficiently
Instead of using various transfer paths and storage spaces, data centers have become the preferred method for gathering and processing company data. Diagrams and graphics can help plan the location, security precautions and data center organization.
In addition to basic background information, our template allows you to visualize scenarios and processes with professionally designed graphics.
With Our Data Center Template for PowerPoint, You Can
- use quality data processing graphics
- communicate complex sequences using symbols and icons
- illustrate the optimal structure of a data center
This Template Includes:
- a definition of a data center
- requirements and functions of a data center
- tier classification
- types of data center locations
- data center infographics with placeholders
- graphics of data center employees in flat design
- versatile motifs (modem, server, computer, etc.)
- various illustrations of data pathways
- icons and symbols