Decision tree set for PowerPoint includes tree diagram graphics varying in 32 different forms to visualize multilevel decision procedures.
Define Decision Rules
A decision tree is a graphical instrument to display consecutive decisions according to predefined decision rules. Starting at the junction, the decision tree can unfold as many event and decision junctions as needed until reaching the final junction.
Solve Decision Problems
Companies have to make various choice and difficult decisions when planning investments or calculating future risks. Decision trees clarify decision procedures, serve to prevent decision difficulties and help to master conflicts.
Present Decision Trees
Use the Decision Tree Toolbox for PowerPoint and create illustrative decision procedures and adjust the templates according to your decision standards.
The Decision Tree Templates
- visualize decision rules well-structured
- display various decision options
- support your decision process
PowerPoint Templates Include:
- 32 decision tree models differently shaped and structured
- arrangements right-left and top-down
- decision tree graphics
- No review available for this item.