Use this set to present the basics of e-government and illustrate how modern public administration functions.
Digital Public Administration
Digitization has the potential to reduce costs and save time in several different areas. Public administration is committed to using these advantages to increase the efficiency of its activities and services.
With digital information and communication technology, e-government guarantees citizens and organizations simple, automated and flexible access to services provided by the state and municipal and public institutions.
Use our e-government presentation to learn more about the innovative possibilities for administrative processes and communicate them to your employees. This set includes professionally designed diagrams on the challenges, goals, responsibilities and the key participants in e-government.
With This PowerPoint Template, You Can
- describe and present the benefits of e-government
- explain digital public administration practices
- visualize its challenges and objectives
This Template Includes:
- a definition
- responsibilities and participants
- opportunities and challenges
- digitization principles
- the e-government value chain
- the road to digital public administration