The Project Management basic set includes PowerPoint templates to illustrate project stages, organization and planning. Included are analysis sheets such as Gantt charts, risk matrices and cockpit charts as well as organizational charts and many more.
Lead a Successful Project
A sophisticated project needs a well-structured management, which makes use of common analysis approaches that measure market conditions as well as company key figures. Important workflows include the assignment of project roles to employees and a precise definition of each area of operation.
To define and implement improvements, current benchmarks have to be measured. Common tolls are, for instance, the Earned Value Analysis to define the cost performance index and in order to optimize workflows appointments have to be coordinated and scheduled.
Project Management in PowerPoint
The Project Management basic set includes all fundamental project management approaches to illustrate analysis results. Complement your management skills by using professional templates to display significant information.
Check out the extended version Project Management Premium Toolbox.
PowerPoint Templates Include:
- project management phase model
- templates on the different types of project management
- SMART chart
- tables on time management
- templates on project team rules
- templates on project reports
- templates on project conclusion reports
- Gantt charts, risk matrices, project control cycle, cockpit charts, etc.
- No review available for this item.