Broad collection of models and analyses on project management such as cost performance index, SWOT analysis, task matrix, time planning templates and many more to structure and to display project management.
Successfully Plan and Finish Projects
A sophisticated project management plays a crucial part in optimizing company workflows and in making them most efficient and effective. It examines the three factors of time, cost and quality in consideration of the stakeholder’s expectation and makes use of all necessary expertise, skills and methods to optimize workflows.
Project management distinguishes three phases (project definition, project realization and project conclusion) as well as five different forms of project organization: the line-and-staff project organization, the pure project organization, the matrix project organization, the line project organization and the project company.
Plan Projects in PowerPoint
The template set includes a variety of models, tables and diagrams to plan, structure and analyze projects and to adequately present them in PowerPoint. Use predefined elements and insert individual content or use single elements to create new compositions.
Professional Templates on Project Management Help to
- organize your project schedule
- report on your current project status
- and support your project management with professional analysis models
PowerPoint Templates Include
- designs in 2D and 3D
- templates on project organization for project employees (client, project manager, project employees, steering committee, experts and sponsors)
- definitions for project participants
- project management phase model
- flow charts to illustrate phase model
- organizational charts to structure projects
- tables and diagrams on time planning
- task matrix template
- RACI matrix template
- Template on SWOT analysis
- cost performance index templates
- data-driven diagrams
- cockpit charts, Gantt charts, column charts, risk matrices, etc.
- budgeting templates
- project control cycle
- project status templates
- project conclusion templates