52 slide templates with definitions, requirements and success criteria for your viral marketing campaign.
Rapid Distribution of Exciting Advertising Messages
The term viral marketing derives from its method of distribution. Similar to a virus, an extraordinary advertising message spreads quickly and independently throughout a target audience. This success is not just by chance, it's the result of comprehensive planning and preparation. Creativity and emotional appeal are key to creating a memorable campaign and inspiring an audience to spread an advertising message. Seeding enables the campaign to be passed on to multipliers, such as influencers, ensuring its widespread distribution. When successful, a message reaches a wide audience at low cost and with little marketing effort. But viral marketing also has its drawbacks. The process is difficult to control and overexposure to a brand message can turn potential customers away.
The Foundation for a Viral Campaign
Enjoy the buzz that viral marketing campaigns can generate for your brand. Use this presentation to explain the basics, prerequisites and functionality of viral marketing campaigns. Present different forms of viral marketing, such as passive and active viral marketing. You will learn the process for a successful seeding strategy. The persona customer analysis enables you to determine your specific target audience and align your campaign accordingly. Advantages, challenges and risks of viral marketing are explained. This presentation template provides a basis for developing your own viral marketing campaign for your brand.
- With the Viral Marketing PowerPoint Template, You Can
- introduce your listeners to viral marketing
- share the challenges and approaches to implementing viral campaigns
- explain the different forms of viral marketing
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- Requirements for virality
- Traditional vs. viral funnel
- How virality works
- Types of viral marketing: passive viral marketing, active viral marketing, advertising-oriented approach, holistic approach
- Definition of seeding
- Four elements of a successful seeding strategy
- Persona customer analysis
- Success factors