Take a comprehensive look at your company’s IT functions and processes using this PowerPoint template.
IT and Business Processes in Their Entirety
Enterprise Architecture (EA) defines how IT components interact with business processes in a corporation. The goal is to align IT measures with the company’s economic objectives.
Enterprise architecture is supported by the enterprise architecture framework. This forms a basis for classifying and organizing EA characteristics. Some known frameworks are the Zachman Framework, TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework), and FEAF (Federal Enterprise Architecture Framework).
Visualize Enterprise Architecture
In this set, you’ll find explanations and charts for presenting your enterprise architecture. Communicate how to develop your company structures using EA framework diagrams, and introduce different models for analyzing your IT processes.
With Our Enterprise Architecture Template, You Can
- organize EA management
- acquire ready-made EA frameworks
- communicate EA results and objectives
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- the definition and basics of enterprise architecture
- diagrams of planning stages, IT impact, and more
- ARIS (Architecture of Integrated Information Systems)
- EA frameworks (Zachman, TOGAF, FEAF)
- EA planning
- EA management
- process models