Use easy and comprehensible illustrations of processes and workflows: improve data analysis, the process of information, the illustration of procedures and internal communication within your business network. Also, design flowcharts that match ISO (and DIN) standards or create IDEF0 diagrams.
Quick and Efficient Data Processing
For most professional fields that have to process information, it is recommended to clarify workflows in diagrams and flowcharts. This way it is a lot easier to convey information to colleagues and employees. Algorithms, workflows and processes are transferred into flowcharts and help to analyze documents and manage programs.
In this case, single elements can have fixed definitions as they have been determined by DIN or ISO standards such as
- circle, oval or rounded rectangles: beginning and ending
- arrows or lines: connection and sequence
- rectangles: operation and activity
Other elements include diamonds, parallelograms, triangles, hexagons, cylinders, reversed triangles and more.
Illustrate All Content–Whether Easy or Complex
Flow charts provide you the option of displaying both general or very specific content and relations. If you work in the business, financial or information technology sector, you may have already encountered flow charts and their convincing function. This is a great tool to convey professional know-how and make your arguments clear and understandable.
Quick Adaption in Flow Charts
It can be very challenging and time-consuming to edit and create graphics in PowerPoint or Word if this is not your daily routine. Benefit from a broad collection of flow chart elements to create comprehensible presentations. Elements in different shapes have assigned definitions and therefore clarify functions and relations. As for example, arrows show directions and interdependencies.
When you have specific work assignments such as creating an IDEF0-model or a flow chart according to DIN or ISO standards, the Flow Chart Toolkit will provide you with all necessary components and can be used for various purposes.
By Using the Pre-Formatted Flow Chart Toolkit You…
- simplify the communication and documentation within your business network
- reduce misunderstandings and clarify relations
- improve employee training and data analysis
PowerPoint Templates Include
- ideas of how to define single elements
- graphics according to ISO (and DIN) standards
- all tools to build IDEF0 models
- pre-structured flow charts
- over 28 different shapes (i.e., squares, triangles, rectangles, circles, parallelograms, diamonds, etc.)
- text placeholders for additional information
- text slides
Thanks for the symbols & process templates
a great big like for this comprehensive toolkit!
Excellent templates with symbols and graphics that are very easy to handle.