What is the GROW coaching model?
The GROW model is a coaching framework with four interrelated phases that uses targeted questions to guide coach and client through ttheir session. Each letter of the acronym represents a phase: goal, reality, options, and will. The GROW model evolved from sports coaching and is often used by managers to set goals in performance reviews.
What are the goals and benefits of the GROW model?
With the GROW coaching model, the client primarily learns how to help themselves and develops personal responsibility, self-confidence and self-reflection. The focus of the GROW model is to support the client in finding and implementing solutions on their own. GROW not only supports the client in personal development, but also leads to progress on a professional level.
What can the GROW model do for your company?
Successful companies, such as Google, already rely on the GROW coaching model in employee reviews. They have recognized that effective managers also need to be good coaches for their employees. They use the model primarily in one-on-one meetings as part of a productive coaching process. With these PowerPoint slides, you too will have all the tools you need for an effective coaching session.
A successful coaching process relies on more than the GROW model, it requires a coach with strong interpersonal skills. Active listening, respect and trust are all important building blocks of the GROW model. Our PowerPoint template contains these best practices along with common mistakes in implementing the method.
How versatile is the GROW model?
Our GROW Coaching Model presentation includes not only the classic model, but also more advanced variants of the method. You can also use the GROW model in combination with Scrum. This PowerPoint template lays the GROW coaching model foundation for you, providing a framework that allows you to use this model flexibly and freely.
All the building blocks of the GROW model in one template
This PowerPoint presentation summarizes the basics and most important building blocks of the GROW model. After downloading, you can familiarize yourself with the proven coaching method and access numerous templates and sample questions for your own coaching session or your next employee appraisal.
With the GROW Coaching Model template for PowerPoint, you can
- discover one of the most proven coaching methods
- learn how you, as a leader, can benefit from the GROW model
- get started on your own GROW coaching session with extensive charts and sample questions
This PowerPoint template includes:
- Quotes about the GROW model
- GROW definition and basics
- Origin of the GROW method
- Development of the coaching model
- Incremental stages of coaching
- Opportunities for development and objectives
- Relevance of coaching today
- Leadership levels
- Achieving success through coaching
- Top leadership qualities according to Google
- Best practices
- Personal and professional competencies
- Things to consider
- Process, questions behavior: common mistakes
- Grundstruktur des Coaching-Prozesses
- 20 sample question each for goal, reality, options and will
- GROW cycle
- GROW model variants: IGROW/TGROW, SO I GROW and RE-GROW
- GROW and Scrum: Advantages and using GROW in Retrospectives
- Templates for the GROW cycle, IGROW/TGROW, SO I GROW and RE-GROW