Net Promoter Score and Fan Principle PowerPoint template
Clearly present the Net Promoter Score method and Fan Principle customer segmentation using examples, process explanations, charts, diagrams and more.
Illustrate the likelihood to recommend with the Net Promoter Score
The Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a method developed by Fred Reichheld in 2003 which uses customer satisfaction to calculate industry success. This involves surveying customers, who can be divided into promoters, passives and detractors, who rate the company or its products on a scale of 0 to 10. The difference between the promoters’ and detractors’ scores is then used to calculate the Net Promoter Score.
Visualize processes and results with the Net Promoter Score PowerPoint template
The NPS calculation is a user-friendly, straightforward way to measure customer satisfaction. It provides the company with information about the likelihood to recommend and enables comparisons with competitor companies. A variety of charts, diagrams and examples illustrate the basics of the survey, calculation, evaluation and complete process flow.
Use the Fan Principle to understand customers and customer relationships
Although the NPS shows the likelihood to recommend, it can't explain it. This is where the Fan Principle comes into play. It segments customers into different groups and thus provides an approach to increase customer value. The method, developed by 2HMforum, uses the fan indicator to analyze overall customer satisfaction. The fan portfolio classifies customers into five identifiable groups: Opponents, Mercenaries, Captives, Sympathizers and Fans.
Use the Fan Principle template to improve customer relationships
Use the NPS and Fan Principle PowerPoint template to build lasting customer relationships and manage them more efficiently. Learn how to avoid bad investments, segment customers and leverage them to increase customer value. Use this presentation to illustrate the methods themselves and benefit from the numerous templates and benchmark data for your business.
With the Net Promoter Score and Fan Principle PowerPoint template, you can
- measure and understand your customers, their loyalty and value for your company
- get a concrete approach to increase customer value
- have all the tools you need to present your customer analysis and segmentation
This PowerPoint template includes:
- Net Promoter Score:
- Basics, definition and development of the NPS
- The NPS survey in 3 steps
- Role of employees in the survey process
- Using customer information correctly
- NPS calculation and measuring point
- Classification into promoters, passives and detractors
- NPS calculation examples
- NPS presentation with examples
- Dashboards, bar and line charts
- Advantages, limitations and weaknesses of the NPS
- Fan Principle:
- Development of the NPS: NPS+ and fan principle
- Measuring emotional loyalty
- The fan indicator
- Segmentation by relationship quality
- Segmentation by customer value
- Fans as ambassadors, drivers of development, innovators, loyal and most valuable customers
- NPS+ at a glance
- Advantages and capabilities of the NPS+
- 3 groups of the NPS+
- Benchmark data
- NPS+ template