See the European regions at a glance with the European Map including its country borders and capitals.
Single European Market
More than 40 states and microstates with their cultural, political and economic versatility make Europe a more attractive market for international companies. But the internal market of all EU states is the largest common economy in the world. Take advantage of our PowerPoint maps to illustrate the European market and its components.
Select Your Locations
A toolbar of markers (arrows, flags, etc.) helps to show, for example, each location of your company. Additional information on each maker can be added with the use of a selection of different chart types.
Every European state is implemented in the map as an independent vector graphic. Each country can be easily recolored or highlighted in a different way. If you only need a few states for your presentation, you can easily copy from the map and move freely.
Our PowerPoint European Maps help
- to show various locations in Europe
- to emphasize each country separately
- to pin charts and other diagrams on the map
PowerPoint Templates Include
- an outline map of Europe with marking options (arrows, lines or flags)
- a political map of the European borders (color for each state can be customized)
- a European map with marked capitals
- Eastern and Western Europe as an independent part of the map
- the European continent by the wealth of the population
- data-driven diagram templates with Europe as a background (lines, columns and donut charts)
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Great Britain
- The Netherlands
- San Marino
- Czech Republic