Various Newton’s cradle designs (Executive Ball Clicker) to exemplify physical forces as well as processes and projects.
Conservation of Energy and Momentum
Newton’s cradle is a physical tool that involves five spheres of the same mass hanging on equally long threads next to each other on a frame. By drawing one of the outer balls back and releasing, it strikes the stationary spheres by which a force is transmitted through the spheres pushing the last one up.
The spheres in the middle remain calm because the shock impulse moves from one sphere to the next pushing the energy through to the last sphere.
Take Newton’s cradle and use it to show process flows in PowerPoint. Explain your team’s functions with Newton’s pendulum and illustrate how every action or process step triggers a reaction in the project stage. Use this design to highlight and number various stages – accentuate the different spheres and threads to emphasize the importance of individual procedures. Use the placeholders in the PowerPoint for your individual points.
Take Advantage of Newton’s Cradle Powerpoint Templates with
- a modern and minimalistic design
- the possibility of individual color schemes and lettering
- clarity through the Newton's Cradle
PowerPoint Templates Include
- templates with illustrations of individual bullets to highlight particular project steps
- pictures of Newton’s pendulum to represent process flows
- No review available for this item.