Capitalize on various models, target group analyses, and sales control tools to guide your sales strategy.
For Your Customers – For Your Company
Sales management is a comprehensive and important issue for the entire company. It combines aspects of customer acquisition and strategic sales auditing. Sales is more than just providing the company's products and services. It also covers all subsections; from developing customer relationships to delivery and after-sales support.
Perform – Deliver – Improve
In the marketing mix, sales is considered a component of the distribution policy. In this context, it connects all work stages between production and long-term, after-sales customer support. Sales employees require specific training to effectively market products and services and provide customers with the security and satisfaction they demand.
Use this presentation to illustrate a successful sales process. Visualize the competition, select and coordinate sales partners, and maintain comprehensive customer service. This set includes questionnaire templates to evaluate customer satisfaction and various examples of sales control tools.
With This PowerPoint Template You Can:
- acquire new customers and develop long-term customer relationships
- save and manage resources responsibly
- assess your market potential and create long-term progress
This Template Includes:
- examples of strategic and operational sales control tools
- templates to diagnose and structure customer relationships
- a comparison of acquisition and physical distribution
- sales cycles
- sales models
- pre-sale/post-sale strategies and processes
- marketing mix
- SWOT analysis