Use this presentation’s charts and diagrams to communicate tasks and objectives, as well as the individual process steps of strategic sourcing.
Sourcing describes the operational function within a company that ensures the company's supply of goods and services to its customers. Procurement tasks can be distinguished according to strategic and operational aspects. Strategic sourcing allows procurement processes to be applied and adapted in an effective and efficient manner.
Strategic sourcing’s primary goal is to guarantee the best long-term value for money when purchasing. This PowerPoint template summarizes the tasks and objectives of strategic sourcing. Included is a detailed, seven-step illustration of the process that shows all the necessary procedures, from data collection to implementation. Checklists at the end of the presentation help you maintain an overview.
With This PowerPoint Template, You Can
- obtain a comprehensive insight into strategic sourcing
- clearly visualize the procurement process in seven steps
- use checklists to review your approach
This Template Includes:
- a definition of strategic sourcing
- an explanation of traditional procurement
- information on supplier selection and relationships
- the characteristics of strategic sourcing
- tasks and goals
- information on the seven-step strategic sourcing process