Use these graphics of robots, researchers, and digital devices for your artificial intelligence PowerPoint presentation.
Artificial intelligence was first introduced in 1956 by the American computer scientist, John McCarthy. AI is a branch of computer science that researches the machine and algorithm-based simulation of human behavior. The goal of AI is to develop machines and robots that learn and solve problems autonomously.
Visualize AI with Robot Graphics
The robot graphics in this template are designed to visually support your AI presentation. A variety of robots and human figures, such as scientists, as well as other related elements have been created in a minimalist, flat design.
Use these graphics to illustrate the interaction between humans and robots, use speech bubbles to illustrate communication with intelligent chatbots, and demonstrate how AI can assist humans in the future. In addition, you can use the toolbox to compile your own robot graphics.
With Our AI/Robot Graphics Template, You Can
- use a variety of robot and human graphics
- illustrate the diverse applications of AI
- visually support your AI information
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- various robot designs
- graphics of researchers and digital devices
- a toolbox to create your own robot graphics
- word cloud slides
- related icons
- diagrams, text boxes, and more
- No review available for this item.