With our templates, you can form a successful social media strategy to reach customers through social networks.
Marketing on Social Networks
Social Media is found through websites or apps and allow users to interact with each other and share content among the community. These social networks include Facebook, Twitter and Google+, business platforms like LinkedIn and Slideshare, video portals such as YouTube and Vimeo, networks for image and other media exchange such as Pinterest and Instagram or blogging platforms like Tumblr. Social media has now been established as a tool for online marketing and can – if correctly applied - reach a large target audience.
Your social media strategy
It is essential to customize content in sufficient quantities for a particular industry and target audience in social media. The posts of your business must stand out from the mass; otherwise, it can be easily overlooked in the flood of recent status updates. The flow of new messages from your company should be well-balanced: on the one hand, the customer shouldn't feel overloaded with spam, but on the other, he shouldn't assume poor service and lack of professionalism from a delayed response.
The ways and means to implement a social media strategy into action can vary considerably from case to case. For some companies, a profile on YouTube is appropriate, while for others, an account with messenger services such as Skype is a better medium for customer contact. In your social media strategy, you should define exactly how you want to present yourself on social networks. Our slides provide you with fundamental concepts and concrete examples of social media marketing that puts your company and your products in the right light. We have created several sample layouts of popular platforms where you can see precisely how images and graphics are formatted for optimal display on the applicable website.
Our Templates for Social Media Strategy
- provide guidance and assistance for developing your individual concept
- help to optimally implement your marketing ideas into action
- clarify the opportunities and risks of this method
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- statistics on the use of various social media platforms
- the definition of social networks as an online marketing tool
- a step by step guide to developing your own social media strategy
- 4Ps of social media marketing mix
- information on search engine optimization (SEO)
- reactive vs. proactive social media marketing
- the importance of social media for businesses and customers
- opportunities and risks of social networks
- sample layouts for the most popular platforms (with details for optimal image sizes, etc.)
- social media “No Go’s”
- checklists for implementing your social media strategy
- No review available for this item.