Present Architectural Plans of Your New Company Headquarters including their Development Potential.
New Builds and Expansion
A new company headquarters can represent both risk and potential for a company. This makes it extremely important to plan such a project over the long term, playing through all potential development scenarios in advance. Drawings of the new building can be supported by detailed construction plans from your architect and by facts and figures about its development potential. You will thus be perfectly prepared, meaning that presenting your plans to others will be much more convincing.
Our intro slide of a technical drawing shading into an ultra-modern office building sets the theme for your presentation efficiently and professionally. Images of people working together can be used to introduce the ideas of new employees or departments. Use our modern infographics and overview charts to present possible new activities in a professionally formatted way. A series of diagrams and graphs allows you to visualize possible developments in work and sales, making them far easier for your audience to understand. You can also illustrate your strategic approach and its feasibility using other companies and/or competitors as examples; we have a selection of company logos and icons for you to choose from.
With Our Architecture Planning Set You Can
- cover all aspects of setting up a new company headquarters
- combine architecture, expansion and planning
- visualize facts and figures about the development potential of new company headquarters
This Template Includes:
- photographs of office buildings, technical drawings, office supplies, business people and collaboration
- business icons and company logos
- Venn diagrams
- pie, donut and bar charts
- contact overview
- No review available for this item.