Visualize your corporate image and present your brand with the Corporate Identity/ Branding templates for PowerPoint.
Communication Concept and Product Marketing Tool
The features that make up a company and set it apart from its competitors determines its corporate identity. The "personality" of a company is seen from the value system of its employees and communicated through corresponding designs and external strategic messages.
Corporate branding is a further development of corporate identity in that the brand becomes the company's focus point. The interests of customers, employees and shareholders are considered equally and checked for consistency. The goal is to give all groups one consistent image. When building such a brand, the attractiveness and "worth" (brand equity) can be increased significantly.
Presenting Brand and Identity
Utilize our templates containing graphs, definitions and explanations of the corporate identity and corporate branding concepts to present your corporate culture or brand in detail. Accurately define how the general public views your company, brand or products. Based on this, you can develop your self-image and value to develop an authentic corporate brand further.
Go more in depth with the help of different graphs that show the three main pillars of corporate identity and discover connecting factors to other communication concepts. Take advantage of our sample slides to guide you through each step of corporate branding to your individual brand. Finally, you can evaluate the value of your brand and determine how successful implementing this concept will be.
With Our Corporate Identity/ Branding Templates for PowerPoint, You Can
- analyze your self-image, worth and views
- create a coherent concept of your corporate brand
- summarize your brand value or brand equity in a nutshell
This PowerPoint Template Includes:
- corporate identity definition
- Corporate Behavior, Corporate Communication and Corporate Design basic model
- Brand Gravity model
- corporate identity as a concept for strategic management
- elements of corporate identity
- brand guide
- self-image (corporate identity) vs. public image (corporate image)
- steps to develop a corporate brand (corporate branding)
- tools for analyzing brand value (brand equity)